Lexington Catholic 27 Ryle 21

Congratulations to Coach Bathiany! The 1st of what I predict to be a lot of wins in his coaching career. 

Really physical game on both sides of the ball. I was especially impressed with 24 and 16 for LC. The hit on 16 at the end of the game was tough to watch. Both OLs are fun to watch as well. Lot of beef up front for both teams. 

The young Savage for Ryle (can you get a better name for a football player?) is going to be fun to watch the next 4 years. 

Number 1 for Lex Cath is going to make a lot of DCs rethink some things each week. 

PrepSpin did a great job, as usual, broadcasting the game. 

16 hours ago, Kenny Powers said:

Congratulations to Coach Bathiany! The 1st of what I predict to be a lot of wins in his coaching career. 

Really physical game on both sides of the ball. I was especially impressed with 24 and 16 for LC. The hit on 16 at the end of the game was tough to watch. Both OLs are fun to watch as well. Lot of beef up front for both teams. 

The young Savage for Ryle (can you get a better name for a football player?) is going to be fun to watch the next 4 years. 

Number 1 for Lex Cath is going to make a lot of DCs rethink some things each week. 

PrepSpin did a great job, as usual, broadcasting the game. 

Sorry meant number 6 for LexCath. Had a big night at WR. 

Fun game to broadcast on (859) Radio.  Two things that stood out were the number of players who cramped up for LexCath and I don't think there was 1 for Ryle.  Also, seeing Wasik in the press box to get his player of the game award from PrepSpin, i would say most Freshman QB's are bigger and look older than this kid and he just went toe to toe with a good 6A defense and didn't flinch.  He threw 3 TD's and no picks and I think around 16-21.

• Like 2