Dixie 13 Lloyd 12

theguru

53 minutes ago, OlDog75 said:

Hmmm, well I guess there's more to the "retired" story, if that was correct, than I know.  Interesting.  Good luck to all concerned.

He's going to have an interesting day today as he still teaches at Dixie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2022 at 9:47 PM, Glider said:

From what I am hearing there was a giant rumpus in the stands in the 3rd quarter. Hopefully no one was injured too badly. Either way…Dixie with a win that was expected. 13-12 had to be a struggle all night. 

I was sitting in the middle and did not see anything that resembled a rumpus. I do know the visiting teams fans at Dixie have to walk by the Dixie fans to exit and enter the bleachers. There was a lot of verbal sparring and extremely nasty language in front of little kids sitting near us. Time to grow up. 

9 hours ago, bjaynes said:

I was sitting in the middle and did not see anything that resembled a rumpus. I do know the visiting teams fans at Dixie have to walk by the Dixie fans to exit and enter the bleachers. There was a lot of verbal sparring and extremely nasty language in front of little kids sitting near us. Time to grow up. 

I know some of these are high school kids and get in the moment but I 100% agree. Know your surroundings and be respectful.