Brossart 58 Campbell Co 42 (MCIT)

When you have more turnovers in a half (13) than you do points (8) your not going to win. I said the Camels would have to play their best game and take care of the basketball to be in this game and they never were. Brossart has a very good ballclub this year and tomorrow nights game should be a battle of wills.

When you have more turnovers in a half (13) than you do points (8) your not going to win. I said the Camels would have to play their best game and take care of the basketball to be in this game and they never were. Brossart has a very good ballclub this year and tomorrow nights game should be a battle of wills.

I think the Camels (on their best night) would have only gave the Mustangs a 10 point ball game. This game was never in question as soon as the second half started.

Brossart controlled this game. The Camels only scored 8 first half points. How about that for defense?

How about that for no offense on the Camels part, good defense but the Camels could not buy a shot. :confused: Ugly..... outscored the Mustangs 38-34 in the second half but too little too late.

Always sad to lose, but a better game than the first meeting. We are improving!!

:rolleyes: 30-8 at half time. Brossart could have won by as many as they wanted but they do not run the score up on anyone. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year.