Drew Davis transfers to Paducah.

Tilghman was already the favorite this year. This just solidifies that more.

Massive amount of experience and talent back from a team who would have won the 3A Title if not for Mr. Football putting on a legendary performance.

The Blue Tornado fans who have seen many deflating seasons that didn't match pre-season expectations will be on edge a bit, but I think they have the right coach now and the right talent in place to win a title or two in the recent future.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ATLCat said:

Massive amount of experience and talent back from a team who would have won the 3A Title if not for Mr. Football putting on a legendary performance.

The Blue Tornado fans who have seen many deflating seasons that didn't match pre-season expectations will be on edge a bit, but I think they have the right coach now and the right talent in place to win a title or two in the recent future.

I would say they are the favorite the big question will be injuries. I have seen a lot of great teams become mediocre after a couple of key injuries it happened with Glasgow last year they lost all those players and then just barely beat Casey Co and Franklin and then Coach Garmon just started giving the ball to Stockton and they managed to turn it around and win the region. I don’t care who you are if you lose your three fastest players it’s going to make a difference.

11 hours ago, ATLCat said:

The only PT question mark would be in the receiver and defensive back spots for this next year. Any idea who they have coming up in those spots? 

PT had 2 5th year WR/DBs last year that were very big for them that have graduated.  I wouldn't worry to much about the WR spots.  You have a O-Line with 2 Tackles with D1 offers and a very, very good RB.  The WRs will develop as the season goes on.  I would throw the ball just enough to keep a defense honest but I am giving the RB 25-30 carries a game.