Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel 90 Knox Central 86

Featured Replies

? 13th Region barn burner in Barbourville per NorthLaurelBB.

Looks like a classic. 13th Region tournament should be very fun. 

Knox was without Gavin Chadwell tonight. Great effort by the Panthers. 

1 hour ago, DearToday said:

Knox was without Gavin Chadwell tonight. Great effort by the Panthers. 

Is this a long-term injury? I feel like I've seen him listed as out for a few games now.

3 hours ago, DearToday said:

Knox was without Gavin Chadwell tonight. Great effort by the Panthers. 

Yeah, I was going to make the game if he had been playing.

Biggest game in the Commonwealth last night and no details.

Darn, my favorite player “Thor” was out again. Hope whatever the injury is, he gets well soon for district and regional tournament. 

4 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Is this a long-term injury? I feel like I've seen him listed as out for a few games now.

Hearing something in his back. May or may not be back by region. Hope he gets back soon. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.