Bill Glaser to return to X football staff???

LSURock

Any truth to this? What position will he fill? Jamie Brown's O-line spot? Whats the story X men? True or false or something in between?

Did Bill leave his position with the Louisville Fire?

I saw Bill on the sidelines in the Male game coaching, so I presume he is coming back. Did I miss something on Jamie Brown?

What position is he coaching? When did he return to the staff? He wasn't listed in the program. I also noticed him spending some time during the LexCath game in the stands on the opponent's side. Was it some sort of mid-season or play-offs type of move?

He is beginning his course work at Michigan this Spring semester. I beleive he will be a line coach???

He will be a graduate assistant not a coach. He told a few of us that there were two open spots for next season. One was involved with breaking down and distributing film. I don't remember the other. I think he can only stay for a short period, like maybe two years. Good luck to Jamie, I'm not so sure I'd be wanting to review that USC tape though.:lol:

How about covering Duane Jarrett to begin?

jimmyref, that was not a flaw in the Michigan game plan, but rather a flaw in the athlete(s) covering Mr. Jarrett. Unfortunately, judging from Jamie's appearance, I'm afraid even the "Legendary" Coach Brown would not be up to the task of shutting down Mr. Jarrett.:D

jimmyref, that was not a flaw in the Michigan game plan, but rather a flaw in the athlete(s) covering Mr. Jarrett. Unfortunately, judging from Jamie's appearance, I'm afraid even the "Legendary" Coach Brown would not be up to the task of shutting down Mr. Jarrett.:D

I guess the best pass coverage is a pass rush>>>>>