Holmes vs. Highlands Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Holmes
    • Highlands

Big NKY rivalry game Friday night as the Dawgs travel to Ft. Thomas to take on the Birds.  Back in the day this was one of the biggest rivalries in Greater Cincinnati and the entire State of Kentucky.  For this one to be close the Bulldogs are going to have to find another scorer or 3 ad Quantez Calloway cannot do it all, but he definitely does his fair share with 25 ppg.   Highlands has lots back from last year who can score, but Zach Barth and William Herald are both averaging 18 ppg.   I'm happy to announce a new recruit.  No not a player, but Brennan Bucher will join me in the booth and making his varsity debut for Highlands.  Welcome him by listening in and sending us an email.  Just go to 859SportsRadio.com

• Like 3

@859RadioI LOVE the fact that you are giving a young man some great exposure in the booth.  KUDOS to you, always enjoy your broadcasts.

Onto the game, I agree I loved growing up attending the Holmes v Highlands games.  These were some really good battles in the late 80's early 90's, especially recall Jack Jennings from Holmes, he was a BEAST!

I remember also one game (early 90s) the gym at Highlands was PACKED and during the game some person from the Holmes side sprinted across the gym towards the Highlands student section to be tackled by police, IT WAS CRAZY!

Looking forward to the Birds finally putting together a FULL game tonight to start off the XMAS break with a fun exciting game!

• Like 2