Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

State Games

Featured Replies

This year seemed to be more closely contested games. I really enjoyed the games this year and got my money's worth using the NFHS app. I also watched some Alabama and Tennessee championship games.

4 minutes ago, Mayfieldsportsfan said:

This year seemed to be more closely contested games. I really enjoyed the games this year and got my money's worth using the NFHS app. I also watched some Alabama and Tennessee championship games.

I agree, the Boyle/JC game was okay, the other five were great!

What a year for Kentucky High School Football.

  • Author
1 minute ago, theguru said:

I agree, the Boyle/JC game was okay, the other five were great!

What a year for Kentucky High School Football.

I agree. I want to beat Beechwood anytime Mayfield plays them but most of us Cardinal fans pull for the Tigers when not playing them. The Tigers had me on the edge of my seat. You can add the Tornadoes to that too.

Thanks for the updates while I was watching my Tide play today. I had the 5A and 6A game on my phone going but had the sound off.

 

 

 

Just now, Mayfieldsportsfan said:

I agree. I want to beat Beechwood anytime Mayfield plays them but most of us Cardinal fans pull for the Tigers when not playing them. The Tigers had me on the edge of my seat. You can add the Tornadoes to that too.

Thanks for the updates while I was watching my Tide play today. I had the 5A and 6A game on my phone going but had the sound off.

 

 

 

You're welcome, a lot of us came together to provide some quality updates for all the games.  Good times for sure!

I think the RPI pairings are doing what they have been intended to do (however imperfect it is).  Ever since that's been used we've had much better title games across the classes, at least in my opinion.

7 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

I think the RPI pairings are doing what they have been intended to do (however imperfect it is).  Ever since that's been used we've had much better title games across the classes, at least in my opinion.

I had this exact conversation with someone yesterday.  I don't think any RPI system is perfect, but you can't deny the fact that the best two teams per class met in the final this weekend, regardless of their ranking going in.  Fantastic games.  

I think when KHSAA gets out of intra district play the first 2 rounds, it will improve the competition in rounds 3 and 4 in the playoffs as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.