All A State Tournament

In the 9th Holy Cross and NCC should be two of the favorites.  St. Henry has a big lineup coming back but I don't know much about them as far as guards.  From preseason Cats Pause rankings Beechwood is also up there.

15 minutes ago, rjal said:

In the 9th Holy Cross and NCC should be two of the favorites.  St. Henry has a big lineup coming back but I don't know much about them as far as guards.  From preseason Cats Pause rankings Beechwood is also up there.

I would think that Holy Cross would be pretty far ahead of NCC.  The Breds had a rough off-season.  St. Henry may be competitive but lost a ton from last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5-oh said:

Beechwood took a significant hit with the loss of SR - PG and team leader Brady Moore; football and basketball season ending MCL tear/surgery.

MCL puts him out for basketball too? I have seen MCL recoveries as fast as 2 weeks from a sprain. I would expect a tear to be 4-6 weeks.

21 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

MCL puts him out for basketball too? I have seen MCL recoveries as fast as 2 weeks from a sprain. I would expect a tear to be 4-6 weeks.

Tore the MCL off the bone, had surgery, out 4-6 months.