East Carter 42 Russell 29

GOREDDEVILS

21 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

It's Final

East Carter #1 2-1

Ashland #2 2-1

Russell #3 2-1

Greenup #4 0-3

So The last game of the season doesn’t matter? It seems like it does and could change ur RPI if you lose.

15 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

So The last game of the season doesn’t matter? It seems like it does and could change ur RPI if you lose.

No it does not matter for district seeding  it's final. Yes it could change but it still doesn't change the district seeding.

7 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

So once the last district game is played, and it ends up the in the 3 way tie, it’s what the RPI is after the game.

Yes I might be wrong though. East carter is so far ahead of Ashland and Russell  in rpi even if it does change they will still get the 1 seed. Russell will play Ashland regardless I'm 99.5 percent sure Russell is traveling to Putnam. Russell really needed Ashland to lose tonight since they lost to east..

11 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Yes I might be wrong though. East carter is so far ahead of Ashland and Russell  in rpi even if it does change they will still get the 1 seed. Russell will play Ashland regardless I'm 99.5 percent sure Russell is traveling to Putnam. Russell really needed Ashland to lose tonight since they lost to east..

No the final tiebreaker is decided by the RPI at the end of the regular season however if someone has a big enough lead it may not matter but you don’t just throw the results of the final game out.

29 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

No the final tiebreaker is decided by the RPI at the end of the regular season however if someone has a big enough lead it may not matter but you don’t just throw the results of the final game out.

It's pretty much set in stone for East Carter to get the one seed, they are several spots ahead of Ashland and Russell. Russell is playing 2A West Carter, so a win won't help Russell too much. Either way It's still Russell /Ashland and East/Greenup in round 1.

• Like 1