Charlie Terry is the real deal. He will be playing college football somewhere next year if he chooses to. His line really opened some holes. The most impressive thing about Terry is he runs physical and breaks tackles like crazy.

• Like 1

Every time I tuned in, Terry was gashing Russell's defense. Poor tackling and sub-standard line play are still plaguing the Devils. Those are two things that don't just get better overnight this late in the season.

East is very solid and the district playoff should be super competitive. It's hard not to root for the Raiders.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Every time I tuned in, Terry was gashing Russell's defense. Poor tackling and sub-standard line play are still plaguing the Devils. Those are two things that don't just get better overnight this late in the season.

East is very solid and the district playoff should be super competitive. It's hard not to root for the Raiders.

I watched the game on easternkentuckyathletics Facebook and I didn’t hear one bad word from the fans. They were recording from up on top of the pressbox. 

26 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

If I’m not mistaken that win gives East Carter the District title and # 1 seed. Which would me mean Russell and Ashland would now play each other in the opening round of the playoffs. Is that correct @GOREDDEVILS?

Yes Russell travels to Putnam. The district Championship is won in the 2nd round of the playoffs. The regular season means 0 other than seeding for the playoffs.

• Like 1