Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County/Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

Boyd gets Highlands in their first game of the AIT. Boyds record is 4-2 coming into this game while Highlands is 2-4. Any predictions or thoughts ?

Highland's physical inside presense should prevail in this one. Nick Simpson should give Boyd all they can handle.

Highland's physical inside presense should prevail in this one. Nick Simpson should give Boyd all they can handle.

Boyd is not very big on the inside this could be trouble. How big is Simpson?

  • Author

Do these two share any common opponents ? Is there any way to tell who has an advantage in the game ? Boyd has a better record. I honestly dont know anything about Highlands.

Boyd Co by 13+

Boyd is not very big on the inside this could be trouble. How big is Simpson?

I'd say Simpson is about 6'2", and he plays the point. Highlands has some wide bodies down low, not the most talented athletes (some play football) but they bang down low. I think the key for Boyd will be rebounding. If Highlands is allowed to put up second chance shots, this will hurt Boyd's chances at winning this one.

Highlands plays great defense, but struggles offensively at times. This game shouldn't be a high scoring affair.

 

I'll pick Highlands to win - 52 to 49.

Highland s wont be able to handle Selby inside and Branham Mayhew duo from the outside ...Boyd by 7:ylsuper:

  • Author

Like I stated earlier, I really dont know much about Highlands. Boyd has played well thus far this season. They play hard, every game. If Selby can stay in the game I'll take Boyd by 7.

Like I stated earlier, I really dont know much about Highlands. Boyd has played well thus far this season. They play hard, every game. If Selby can stay in the game I'll take Boyd by 7.

:thumb: I'm in your position, just flip flopped. I know Highlands fairly well, and know nothing about Boyd. I know both are well coached. Schlarman (coach of Highlands) has won this tournament before, I beleive in 2005 with Bishop Brossart. Should be a good one. Is this game tonight? And what is the scheduled start time?

 

I would be interested in some updates if someone can provide them throughout the game.

:thumb: I'm in your position, just flip flopped. I know Highlands fairly well, and know nothing about Boyd. I know both are well coached. Schlarman (coach of Highlands) has won this tournament before, I beleive in 2004 with Bishop Brossart. Should be a good one. Is this game tonight? And what is the scheduled start time?

 

I would be interested in some updates if someone can provide them throughout the game.

 

Not sure Willie ever won this with Brossart? They went to the 5/3rd in '04-'05; however the Mustangs are the reigning AIT champions, having won last year under Mike Code. I think that was their first visit to the AIT, but don't quote me on that. NKY teams have fared very well in recent years, with NCC winning in '04 I believe; and I want to say Campbell made a good run a year or so earlier?

:thumb: I'm in your position, just flip flopped. I know Highlands fairly well, and know nothing about Boyd. I know both are well coached. Schlarman (coach of Highlands) has won this tournament before, I beleive in 2005 with Bishop Brossart. Should be a good one. Is this game tonight? And what is the scheduled start time?

 

I would be interested in some updates if someone can provide them throughout the game.

Scratch that, it was Coach Code who won the AIT that year. Getting old, memory loss.:scared: :laugh: :sssh:

Not sure Willie ever won this with Brossart? They went to the 5/3rd in '04-'05; however the Mustangs are the reigning AIT champions, having won last year under Mike Code. I think that was their first visit to the AIT, but don't quote me on that. NKY teams have fared very well in recent years, with NCC winning in '04 I believe; and I want to say Campbell made a good run a year or so earlier?

Yeah, had to do some research on that cause I wasn't sure. :thumb:

Scratch that, it was Coach Code who won the AIT that year. Getting old, memory loss.:scared: :laugh: :sssh:

 

I can understand, it was almost a whole year ago!! :D :D

I can understand, it was almost a whole year ago!! :D :D

That's the scary thing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.