December 26, 200619 yr Just read on the Bengals website that the NFL has notified the Bengals, if the Jets lose tonight the Bengals will go for the playoff on NBC next Sunday at 8:15.
December 26, 200619 yr Just read on the Bengals website that the NFL has notified the Bengals, if the Jets lose tonight the Bengals will go for the playoff on NBC next Sunday at 8:15. I've heard that somewhere before...
December 26, 200619 yr That is an example why there are WR and CB, and specifically why that guy is a CB not a WR.
December 26, 200619 yr GT, I'm getting that this is an excruciating experience for you.... BTW, I think he had his knee down at the 1.
December 26, 200619 yr POOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a TD. Not only did that just cost me 3rd place in my fantasy league, but may cost the Bengals the playoffs. JETS get 3 3rd and long conversions on that drive!!!
December 26, 200619 yr Close, very close.... Unless it's a down the line shot, I don't see irrefutable evidence.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.