December 26, 200619 yr I know its Christmas day but I am paying very close attention to this. We need the Jets to lose 1 of there next 2 games. Im not sure if we have a chance if the Jets win both games. Anyone know?
December 26, 200619 yr Author The path to destiny begins... :sssh: Some how some way. I feel like it will come down to that.
December 26, 200619 yr Author Miami gets the ball back with 11:35 left in the 2nd quarter. Come on get some points on the board.
December 26, 200619 yr Miami gets the ball back with 11:35 left in the 2nd quarter. Come on get some points on the board. Or go 3 and out...
December 26, 200619 yr Author Miami is laying the lumber on D........ And thats an understatement.:scared:
December 26, 200619 yr Nice looking defensive game so far, but except for a few big hits, this game has been brutal to watch. 8 first downs between the two on 12 posessions.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.