Beechwood 12 Covington Catholic 6 (JV)

BrosefStalin

25 minutes ago, theguru said:

3rd!

Agreed as well. Same can be said for sophomores playing in freshman games. JV and freshman football numbers are dropping at a lot of schools in NKY (and I’m sure around the state). If teams want to continue to play games at those levels is a necessity. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I'm more than happy to be alone on this, and in fact, if need be, I'm happy to be wrong on this, but I think it is dumb.  

I’m with you. Beechwood has blown out the first three teams they played so everyone and the water boy got in. This has nothing to do with playing time or being shorthanded. Just call it what it is one school wants to beat another. I’m good with that. 

1 minute ago, WhiteCastle said:

I’m with you. Beechwood has blown out the first three teams they played so everyone and the water boy got in. This has nothing to do with playing time or being shorthanded. Just call it what it is one school wants to beat another. I’m good with that. 

Poor CovCath...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WhiteCastle said:

Glad SK JV beat Beechwood JV.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gbballfan21 said:

Yes, Beechwood does allow a very small number of seniors to play. These seniors are guys who don’t see any varsity time, at all. They also allow their freshman to play. Without all groups, they wouldn’t have enough to play. 

Since we are on the topic of honesty, I too, am looking for some. Why was a certain star player suspended for the LexCath game?

Typical beechwood fan. I ask a legitimate football question and you want to know about something that is private. You guys crack me up. 

Just because you need seniors to beat sophomores by one TD it’s all good. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gbballfan21 said:

Yes, Beechwood does allow a very small number of seniors to play. These seniors are guys who don’t see any varsity time, at all. They also allow their freshman to play. Without all groups, they wouldn’t have enough to play. 

Since we are on the topic of honesty, I too, am looking for some. Why was a certain star player suspended for the LexCath game?

Suspension? Star player? Gosh I wonder why could have happened! Seems like this question is being ignored doesn’t it??