Cincinnati Football Recruiting 2023

Walter

43 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

Sonny Styles has committed to OSU!  Told you all I felt very good about this one.  Styles and Hicks, wow, that’s a nasty defense!

Good call. A lot of fans were under the impression he was heading to South Bend to join his brother. Big pick up for your Buckeyes.

9 minutes ago, John Anthony said:

The biggest commit of the Day era thus far.  It’s never too late for his big bro to come home.

I've heard he isn't happy in South Bend, so we will see what happens.

Keep an eye on what happens with 4* WR Anthony Brown out of Springfield. Committed to Minnesota early because his older brother is there but I'm thinking UC could end up flipping him before NSD next December. He's been on UC's campus the past 2 home games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting McGohan to commit this early before the camp circuit is big time. Really good athlete that is going to get a lot of attention this spring/summer.

Ohio State OC Kevin Wilson was just in to see him last Friday and Ryan Day was at Miamisburg yesterday to visit with him. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 3:22 PM, Walter said:

Keep an eye on what happens with 4* WR Anthony Brown out of Springfield. Committed to Minnesota early because his older brother is there but I'm thinking UC could end up flipping him before NSD next December. He's been on UC's campus the past 2 home games.

• 2 weeks later...

AJ Salley de committed from UC today... came to UC for junior day last week weighing under 220 lbs and there were some concerns in other areas, so my understanding is UC told him it may be in his best interest to look elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...