Dixie Heights vs. Cooper Predictions/Updates

Who do you think will win this game?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Dixie
    • Cooper

• theguru changed the title to Dixie vs. Cooper Predictions/Updates

Not a district game as Cooper is 5A and Dixie is 6A.

Should be a good game.  Dixie will be without Kel Hawkins, and I expect Cooper to go after his replacement as Lloyd tried to this past week.  Dixie has to clean up the penalties as they could cost them in this game.

1 minute ago, nees1212 said:

Should be a good game.  Dixie will be without Kel Hawkins, and I expect Cooper to go after his replacement as Lloyd tried to this past week.  Dixie has to clean up the penalties as they could cost them in this game.

I fixed it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nees1212 said:

If Dixie is without Kel that is a HUGE loss for the red Colonels. A huge part of the defense and a great compliment to Holbert. Cooper handled GRC well last week by all accounts and they have a really good running back. Dixie may have their hands full this week. I think they win by the sheer amount of studs on that team. But Cooper will have a lot to say about that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KY Outsider said:

If Hawkins is out this game will be a lot closer than it should be. I believe this Cooper team is better this year than the last couple years and can probably beat most of the 6A schools they face.  

I agree with this take. Cooper has the running game to keep other offenses off the field and control the clock. This game may come down to time of possession and a lucky turnover with who gets the W.

• Like 1

From what I understand GRC is down and not going to win a lot of games and while I agree Cooper is better than the last couple of years not sure saying they can beat most 6A teams they face might be a bit of a stretch but any given Friday I guess. I think Dixie wins by a couple scores or more. Not that I wouldn't like to see Cooper win it would be great to get all the NKY schools playing competitively against one another. 

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Dixie Heights vs. Cooper Predictions/Updates