Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LexCath 101 Bellevue 43

Featured Replies

I hate to see any team get beat this bad but Coach Smith(not the girls) deserved this one. Last yr they ran the score up on a very young and nonathletic Beechwood team only to try to break the school scoring record, they did not. Went to Beechwood a week later in a limosine, dressed in Hawaii outfits(poor sportsmanship) trying to break the record once again only to win in the teens this time.

 

Like the old saying, "what goes around, comes around!"

I hate to see any team get beat this bad but Coach Smith(not the girls) deserved this one. Last yr they ran the score up on a very young and nonathletic Beechwood team only to try to break the school scoring record, they did not. Went to Beechwood a week later in a limosine, dressed in Hawaii outfits(poor sportsmanship) trying to break the record once again only to win in the teens this time.

 

Like the old saying, "what goes around, comes around!"

Thought I'd ask what is their record and when did they achieve it?

I agree... That is a tasteless, classless act by the team... I wish the score would have been worse...

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS BELLEVUE!

Went to Beechwood a week later in a limosine, dressed in Hawaii outfits(poor sportsmanship) trying to break the record once again only to win in the teens this time.

 

"

 

Surely you jest.

  • Author
Surely you jest.

 

 

One thing about me, I tell it like it is, no beating around the bush, gospel!! I too wouldn't have been disappointed by a larger point spread.

I hate to see any team get beat this bad but Coach Smith(not the girls) deserved this one. Last yr they ran the score up on a very young and nonathletic Beechwood team only to try to break the school scoring record, they did not. Went to Beechwood a week later in a limosine, dressed in Hawaii outfits(poor sportsmanship) trying to break the record once again only to win in the teens this time.

 

This can't be true. If it is, it takes sportsmanship and class to all time low levels in NKY.

I hate to see any team get beat this bad but Coach Smith(not the girls) deserved this one. Last yr they ran the score up on a very young and nonathletic Beechwood team only to try to break the school scoring record, they did not. Went to Beechwood a week later in a limosine, dressed in Hawaii outfits (poor sportsmanship) trying to break the record once again only to win in the teens this time.

Like the old saying, "what goes around, comes around!"

 

 

Uh . . . nah baby nah. Limos? Bellevue? While none of us were too pleased with the attempt to set the school record, the second half of your little tiff here never happened. Only when they were within striking distance did the thought of setting the record (and for the record it WAS a bad idea) even come into play. Also, I might point out that at the time, there were only 7 players available due to injuries, discipline issues, etc. so at least three starters HAD to play at all times. This hurt the situation as well. I was at the game and the Black and Gold Tigers were not pressing, were in a zone and did rotate players in and out. Yes, they did continue to fastbreak and shoot threes, but I have both seen and been on the receiving end of much worse.

I hate to see any team get beat this bad but Coach Smith(not the girls) deserved this one. Last yr they ran the score up on a very young and nonathletic Beechwood team only to try to break the school scoring record, they did not. Went to Beechwood a week later in a limosine, dressed in Hawaii outfits(poor sportsmanship) trying to break the record once again only to win in the teens this time.

 

Like the old saying, "what goes around, comes around!"

 

The reason for the limousine and outfits was because this was the senior's night with the coaches. I'm not sure it was the Beechwood game and since I only state what I know I will not contest this comment. Only seniors and Coach Smith were in the limo. It had nothing to do with poor sportsmanship. This is a tradition that Coach Smith does with her seniors each year. Let's not demonize something that is intended to be a way of letting our seniors know how much the coach appreciates them. Good luck Lady Tigers!

The reason for the limousine and outfits was because this was the senior's night with the coaches. I'm not sure it was the Beechwood game and since I only state what I know I will not contest this comment. Only seniors and Coach Smith were in the limo. It had nothing to do with poor sportsmanship. This is a tradition that Coach Smith does with her seniors each year. Let's not demonize something that is intended to be a way of letting our seniors know how much the coach appreciates them. Good luck Lady Tigers!

 

 

I stand corrected. I'd forgotten about that little tradition. However, it was clearly NOT intended as a slight against Beechwood.

I stand corrected. I'd forgotten about that little tradition. However, it was clearly NOT intended as a slight against Beechwood.

 

So true! It had nothing at all to do with Beechwood. Just so happened this was the night the team had planned their senior limo ride with the coach.

Good,since that is now ironed out lets get back on topic.....The Game:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.