Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th region freshman standings

Featured Replies

Very impressed with the way coach Finnegan handles his team. The young ladybirds will be ready to play.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Didn't get to see the last game, but i think the young ladybirds won by 5. You're right, should be a good game.

They won by 6 in the 1st round of the Scott tourney. Coach Finnegan was absent due to illness. So I am very sure that affected the level of play from the young LadyBirds.

Nice win by the NDA freshman against a strong undefeated Highland team.

NDA looked very good. HHS looked sluggish & just couldn't get it going.NDA played very well.

  • Author

LadyBirds big over Bellevue last night. Pushing record to 16-1. Big game at Boone Monday.

NDA, Boone and Highlands all have very impressive freshman teams. Are there any other tournaments where they may square off to determine the best?

  • Author
NDA, Boone and Highlands all have very impressive freshman teams. Are there any other tournaments where they may square off to determine the best?

There is a frosh regional at the end of the year.

Who are the best FROSH in the 9th this year? The only one I'm aware of (I don't follow girls FROSH at all, admittedly) is Katie Ammerman of NDA. I know how good she is, but who else is really strong in that class up here.

 

Keep an eye on Devin Beasley of Conner. She often plays up, but she's a force to be reckoned with.

Ludlow's freshman team has been having a pretty good year this year. Coach Blake Clary has done a great job coaching the girls in his first year as being head coach of the freshman team...

Keep an eye on Devin Beasley of Conner. .

I'm sorry, I misread your post. I thought you were refering to Devin Bressler of HHS

HHS defeats Boone. Go to 17 & 1

  • Author

Highlands 39-16 over Connor. I wasn't there today so thats all I have. GP any details. Who guarded Beasley? 18-1 for Birds season. Shaping up for a NDA - HHS matchup in the regionals. However NCC, and Boone are more than capable.

Highlands 39-16 over Connor. I wasn't there today so thats all I have. GP any details. Who guarded Beasley? 18-1 for Birds season. Shaping up for a NDA - HHS matchup in the regionals. However NCC, and Boone are more than capable.
Allie Conner guarded her part time. Devon Bressler part or the time. Goetz also part time. They kept switching up on her. She is a nice player. She never had a great frosh. game. Looked better in the jv game.
  • Author
Allie Conner guarded her part time. Devon Bressler part or the time. Goetz also part time. They kept switching up on her. She is a nice player. She never had a great frosh. game. Looked better in the jv game.

Goetz? You mean in the JV game? I was talking frosh. Allie and Devin play well as usual?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.