Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin Co. 64 Anderson Co. 56

Featured Replies

Gallatin Steel Tournament: GC played their best half of basketball of the season during first half to lead by 17 at the break.

Gallatin will complete pool play tonight at 8:30 against Dixie Heights.

Great win for the Cats. Congratulations to Coach Jones and the team.:thumb:

Gallatin Steel Tournament: GC played their best half of basketball of the season during first half to lead by 17 at the break.

Gallatin will complete pool play tonight at 8:30 against Dixie Heights.

 

 

This will be a good test for the Wildcats and give them a true measure of their overall play. Dixie has a good team and is well coached.

  • Author
This will be a good test for the Wildcats and give them a true measure of their overall play. Dixie has a good team and is well coached.
Anderson spanked Dixie the previous night. Of course that, and $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee.:D Dixie does have a good team. It will be a good match up.

Anderson didn't spank Dixie.... a late run and inability to put the ball in the hole in the 4th led to Anderson's 58-45 win

Do you know any individual stats?

 

Not sure on exact stats, but as I watched the game the standout to me had to be Scott Brown from Gallatin. He ended the half with two or three straight three pointers to give the cats a big lead going in at halftime.

  • Author
Anderson didn't spank Dixie.... a late run and inability to put the ball in the hole in the 4th led to Anderson's 58-45 win

Did not mean to ruffle any feathers. "Spanked" might have been too strong of a word. But you might consider that Anderson Co.'s defense might have been the reason for Dixie's inability to put it in the hole in the 4th quarter. I also realize that Gallatin could fall to Dixie tonight just as easily.

I think I saw where Brown had 13 points and Cody Perkins led with 14 points. I actually thought the player of the game might have been Jared Carlton. He mixed it up all night with Anderson's front line and more than held his own.

If I'm not mistaken, Anderson was up big in the first half against Dixie. It wasn't a spanking but they did "HANDLE" Dixie pretty well. None of these comparisons really mean anything but I like Gallatin's chances.

Dixie is in an awful shooting slump. They need to snap out of it this evening if they expect to stay with Gallatin's hot shooters.

I thought that Henson played his best game so far this season. He was tough on the glass and on the defense.

Pretty balanced scoring for the Cats from what I saw, though Brown, Carlton, and Henson played well.:D

Pretty balanced scoring for the Cats from what I saw, though Brown, Carlton, and Henson played well.:D

 

Have to agree with you.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.