Heritage Christian Academy joins KHSAA

56 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

Christian school in Hopkinsville has filed application to join the KHSAA for the 21-22 seasons in most sports. 

If some of these Christian schools that are joining the KHSAA in recent years (Heritage, Foundation, Danville, Somerset, etc.) can stay on as legitimate members, that will go a long way toward making realignment easier while avoiding 3-team districts.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

If some of these Christian schools that are joining the KHSAA in recent years (Heritage, Foundation, Danville, Somerset, etc.) can stay on as legitimate members, that will go a long way toward making realignment easier while avoiding 3-team districts.

Off topic a little, but I think Danville Christian Academy has some staying power in the 12th region.  They have a young core, and some additions for the upcoming season.  I expect them to battle for the 3 seed in the 45th, and have a puncher's chance at Boyle or Lincoln.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Heritage Christian Academy in Hopkinsville, and Heritage Academy Christian School in Florence. Well that's fun.

I would like to see these two teams play for a state championship, it would be the Mack Daddy vs. the Daddy Mack. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
19 minutes ago, theguru said:

I would like to see these two teams play for a state championship, it would be the Mack Daddy vs. the Daddy Mack. 

Not unlike Louisville Holy Cross playing Covington Holy Cross!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Not unlike Louisville Holy Cross playing Covington Holy Cross!

I agree but HCA playing HAC is a step up from LHC playing CHC in my opinion. 

• 5 months later...