Reds vs. Pirates (4/5 - 4/7)

Ya'll are gonna get tired of hearing me whine but man I wish I was down there working today.

Reds are playing great baseball, the weather is amazing (usually its raining quite a bit to start the season) and coming off a winter of not doing anything, I bet that place would have been rocking if no capacity limits and I could vend.

Then I'd slam a few brewskis myself after earning double paychecks this afternoon (I always used a half day PTO to work business day specials).

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Ya'll are gonna get tired of hearing me whine but man I wish I was down there working today.

Reds are playing great baseball, the weather is amazing (usually its raining quite a bit to start the season) and coming off a winter of not doing anything, I bet that place would have been rocking if no capacity limits and I could vend.

Then I'd slam a few brewskis myself after earning double paychecks this afternoon (I always used a half day PTO to work business day specials).

I will never get tired of hearing it MJ. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

Reds up 9-0 heading into the 8th.  If this score holds, the Reds runs-per-game average would actually go down.  They came in averaging 9.2.  Yes, a small sample size...but, still.

Won't have to worry about that, now.  Stephenson and Aquino go back-to-back in the bottom of the 8th.  11-0 now.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I tend to think that Garrett thinks more of himself than he should. Maybe that needed for his role on the Reds but he's just not as good as he thinks.

I've heard it said that some closers have a different mindset, so maybe that's part of it.  But, I don't know if I'd have been "rocking the baby" today, after giving up 4 in an inning.

I think that the Reds could slide in Sims and Doolittle to that 9th role spot pretty easily.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CincySportsFan said:

I've heard it said that some closers have a different mindset, so maybe that's part of it.  But, I don't know if I'd have been "rocking the baby" today, after giving up 4 in an inning.

Not kidding about the rocking of the baby.

Whatever it takes to get yourself in a mindset to be successful.  I just don't think he's as good as he thinks he is haha!  I wonder what Reds fans would think of him if he didn't try to fight the whole Pirates team.