Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland VS Belfry predictions

Featured Replies

The Tomcats travel to Johnson Central today to play Belfry in the Country Music Highway Classic. Belfry is 4-1 with wins over Twin Valley, VA. Pairist, Sheldon Clark and Jenkins. One loss to Pikeville. Anyone care to predict a score on this one ?

I would say "be careful Ashland, you should win but you'll have to earn a win".

Ashland by 12

I come from the 15th region and I'll have to say that you always have to watch out for Belfry. You don't hear alot about them (even in the region), but they are always tough and always in the regional tournament.

I agree with Wireman's post, Ashland cannot afford to take anyone for granted, especially Belfry.

Ashland 61-56.

I agree with Wireman's post, Ashland cannot afford to take anyone for granted, especially Belfry.

 

I will give warning number 2 - Ashland will have a tough game tomorrow night with Magoffin County, as well!

  • Author

Im not really sure who to compare Belfry to. They have to be better than Lewis Co. though. I'll say Ashland wins in a decently close one.

Ashland 67

Belfry 61

Its hard for me to decide how much Ashland has improved at this point because of the win at Lewis County. I say that Belfry is a little farther along in preparation, but Ashland probably has a little more talent. I think it'll be close.

I'll say 3-1 odds that GIAT returns if Ashland wins 2 out of 3 this week. I'll say 100-1 if they get swept.

 

Just kidding GIAT, you know we love you!

Belfry 65-62 in OT.

 

I am leaning towards Belfry in this one, as well.

  • Author

Anyone know if this game will be on the radio ?

I'll Take Ashland 80-71

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.