Madisonville-North Hopkins 66 Hopkinsville 65 (OT) (2nd Region Semifinals)

1 hour ago, WKY_Football said:

Hopkinsville has underachieved in basketball since the old coach left for Male. 

Coach Haworth is an excellent coach. He was blessed with a half dozen years of great players too. He also had a losing record in his final year. 

Looking at the Tigers record over the last 20 years, would it be fair to say things have returned to normal?

Coach Miller did a great job cleaning up the mess he was left. He has installed discipline and has the team going in the right direction. With the pandemic and many games being canceled I think he did a great job. Hats off to Madisonville as they played a great game! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, The Flea Market said:

Coach Miller did a great job cleaning up the mess he was left. He has installed discipline and has the team going in the right direction. With the pandemic and many games being canceled I think he did a great job. Hats off to Madisonville as they played a great game! 

I disagree. He had the best team in the region this year. He underachieved once again. I'm so glad he cleaned up the mess of winning region titles every year. Go Blazers. 

He did have a great team but I think not playing very many games due to the covid restrictions put on public schools really hurt him. UHA did not miss any games or practices due to weather and covid and that really helped them. The championship game Saturday should be a good one. If UHA can control the guard from Madisonville they have a shot. He was covered by two players most of the game and still scored. Will be there early to get a good seat!!!! Also Heyworth was hurt by not playing many games this season also?

7 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

He did have a great team but I think not playing very many games due to the covid restrictions put on public schools really hurt him. UHA did not miss any games or practices due to weather and covid and that really helped them. The championship game Saturday should be a good one. If UHA can control the guard from Madisonville they have a shot. He was covered by two players most of the game and still scored. Will be there early to get a good seat!!!! Also Heyworth was hurt by not playing many games this season also?

Agreed with the really good game part for Saturday.