Boyle County vs. Lincoln County Predictions/Updates

Boyle County vs Lincoln County  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who win this game?

• Boyle County
    • Lincoln County

The Patriots will travel to Rebel Arena tomorrow night 3/1/2021 in hopes to avenge their lose to the Rebels back on February 1st.  The Rebels went to Lincoln an came away with a 59-49 win.  Boyle comes into the game in 1st place in the district with a 3-0 record while Lincoln supports a 3-2 record in the 45 district.  Thoughts on the game and who do you think will win.   

I'll take the Patriots by 5.  A good rule of thumb in this series is that if both teams are good they usually split in the regular season (and in the post-season).  Lincoln will have to do a better job on the glass this go around.  They shot horrid from the 3 Pt. line the last game, and I believe they'll need to make 8-10 in this game to win. 

• theguru changed the title to Boyle County vs. Lincoln County Predictions/Updates
5 hours ago, LethalPG said:

I'll take the Patriots by 5.  A good rule of thumb in this series is that if both teams are good they usually split in the regular season (and in the post-season).  Lincoln will have to do a better job on the glass this go around.  They shot horrid from the 3 Pt. line the last game, and I believe they'll need to make 8-10 in this game to win. 

This. It’s so hard to pick between these two. And like PG said, no matter who won the first game or tonight, that doesn’t assure either team of winning in the district tournament. It’s an extremely balanced rivalry. 

I was wrong about this one.  Boyle manhandled Lincoln in 2nd half.  Imfeld made 3 straight 3s to start 2nd half, and really set the tone.  Boyle really got after Lincoln defensively in 2nd half with strong man to man defense.