Lyon County 86 Crittenden County 56

25 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

How old is this kid? Was he ever redshirted?

This is his 3rd year on the varsity roster. His dad is the head coach. He averaged 20 as a 7th grader. 2000 points is an enormous accomplishment for anyone, anywhere. Curious to see him against some bigger schools than they have played on their schedule. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Flea Market said:

He is a good solid player. Has a good knowledge of the game but  has no size and quickness for D-1. Will make a good D2 or NAIA player.

I read an article that he already has offers on the table from Creighton and New Orleans.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

I read an article that he already has offers on the table from Creighton and New Orleans.

Not saying he does, or doesn’t have 2 D1 offers. But there’s nothing on Verbal Commits for him. And there’s nothing for him under either of those schools where the recruits are listed by class. He’s only a freshman, there’s plenty of time. 

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

This is me wildly speculating - so it isn’t worth much.  But I could easily see a lower level D1 school trying to get in early with a Kentucky kid who’s doing impressive things in the 8th and 9th grade as a 5’11 kid, thinking he might be 6’4 as a senior.  But this kid has all the hallmarks of an early developer who’s likely already done growing.  Eventually that D1 school sees the kid is still 5’11 as a junior, and the offer evaporated. None of that is far fetched in theory, but like I said, I have no knowledge of this particular situation.