Shawnee 24 Atherton 19

Eagles with three TDs and a field goal to get the win.....😊

Looks like "one of those games"....the kind where things just get a little weird.

Both teams struggling a little this year, but Atherton scored 46 against a really good Seneca team....    Shawnee has scored over 60 points twice - granted against some weak competition - so it's not like the Eagles can't score.

Haven't seen one like this in a while.... BUT....this certainly was every bit as much of a nail-biter as a 75-70 game would have been!

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ColonelMike said:

Eagles with three TDs and a field goal to get the win.....😊

Looks like "one of those games"....the kind where things just get a little weird.

Both teams struggling a little this year, but Atherton scored 46 against a really good Seneca team....    Shawnee has scored over 60 points twice - granted against some weak competition - so it's not like the Eagles can't score.

Haven't seen one like this in a while.... BUT....this certainly was every bit as much of a nail-biter as a 75-70 game would have been!

When beginning to read your post, you literally had me fooled that I was in the wrong forum. I was like "wait, what?"...LOL

• Haha 2