Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights Versus Simon Kenton Monday Night

Featured Replies

Who wins????

 

I like SK here just because Dixie has found a way to win some closely contested games the past three years. This game is at the "Joe" I say seniors Hester, Hurd, and Elbert will overcome this years Dixie squad 68-61

I've seen them both play Scott and they both came away with 2 point last second wins. I think Simon Kenton is the far better team of the two and playing at home will be a big boost. SK by 7...

SK at home= a SK win by 10

SK at home= a SK win by 10

 

Agree :thumb: Although it really depends on which SK team shows up.

Having played only 2 games, Dixie needs to develop confidence quickly. Their ball handling left a lot to be desired against Scott's traps. Do the Pioneers trap?

 

Hopefully the Colonels will come out ready to play rather than taking three quarters to find their goove. Luke didn't get much time against the Eagles due to matchup problems. He'll get his minutes Monday night. The Hurd/Mace matchup should be worth the price of admission.

 

I look for the Colonels to keep it close enough to make for an exciting finish, putting the first loss in SK's ledger. (I need a lexicon with crossed fingers indicating "hope/luck")

Agree :thumb: Although it really depends on which SK team shows up.

 

It does depend on which SK shows up. I'll say the good one does and SK comes away with a 68-56 victory.

SK seems to be playing very well right now. I think they destroy Dixie.

 

Dixie-44

SK-65

Monday night? Guess i wont be able to attend. Anyway, I think it'll be a close game with Simon Kenton pulling away late.

Monday night? Guess i wont be able to attend. Anyway, I think it'll be a close game with Simon Kenton pulling away late.

 

 

WHODEY

Monday night? Guess i wont be able to attend. Anyway, I think it'll be a close game with Simon Kenton pulling away late.

 

That is a bit of a downer. Bengals or Pioneers? Torn. Maybe ill just have to settle for watching the bball game and catching the second half of the football game.

Well I have work, I'm gonna miss the beginning of both. :madman:

Having played only 2 games, Dixie needs to develop confidence quickly. Their ball handling left a lot to be desired against Scott's traps. Do the Pioneers trap?

 

Hopefully the Colonels will come out ready to play rather than taking three quarters to find their goove. Luke didn't get much time against the Eagles due to matchup problems. He'll get his minutes Monday night. The Hurd/Mace matchup should be worth the price of admission.

 

I look for the Colonels to keep it close enough to make for an exciting finish, putting the first loss in SK's ledger. (I need a lexicon with crossed fingers indicating "hope/luck")

 

 

Josh Hurd will eat him ALIVE!! The only thing that Luke has is size and that will not even help him going against Josh.

Josh is the MVP of this team so far. Hester still demands the most attention and rightfully so but teams are going to have to start picking their poison with this SK team. I really dont understand why teams dont play more zone against them. It makes getting the ball to Hurd more difficult and takes away Hesters ability to get to the basket with such ease. SK hasnt been shooting the ball that well this season which is just another reason to drop back in zone.

I say SK by 12

 

SK-64

Dixie-52

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.