Boone County 87 Conner 66

Boone County was up 12 for most of the game and pulled away in the fourth quarter.

Boone County stats:

Bray with around 29 points

McFarland 17 points, 11 rebounds, around 10-13 assist

Gosney 11 points, 10 rebounds

For Conner, Anderson and Thomas played well. (no stats for Conner)

Boone 5-0. Conner 3-4.

I justed answered my own question:

RYLE

WALTON

EAST JESSIMINE

LLOYD

CONNER

Not really anybody that has shown they are going to be in contention for regionals. Lets wait till they get to Jan 2 -Jan 19 where they play 7 of the top teams in NKY:

NCC

SK

HC

SCOTT

CCH

HIGHLANDS

ST. HENRY (district game)

Boone also plays 15 away games and only 8 home games this year because of their gym/parking situation.

I think they will surprise some and contend well with all of the teams. They are young but deep. They will definitely finish in at least the top 5-10 this year, although they weren't picked to even finish in the top 10 by most before the season started.

NKYBOY what is your deal? I played for Boone the last four years and it seems as though all you want to do is not give Boone credit where it is due, now sorry they arent as good as your beloved Crusaders, the way you talk no one is, but I believe so far this year Boone has beat who they needed to and Im pretty sure they put a nice little spanking on Conner without thier starting point guard and Conner has played close to two of the top teams in the nky.