Ticket Availability for Championship Weekend

I expect all tickets will be sold virtually and centrally through Ticketmaster. I doubt very seriously if participating  schools will sell paper tickets. I believe the Ticketmaster computer software will be able to assign seats with the proper social distance protocols in place and within whatever Max fan limits that are in place by the KHSAA. Look for info beginning on Friday or over the weekend and after Thursday’s BOC meeting. 

• Like 3

On 12/8/2020 at 2:19 PM, MBKT said:

I expect all tickets will be sold virtually and centrally through Ticketmaster. I doubt very seriously if participating  schools will sell paper tickets. I believe the Ticketmaster computer software will be able to assign seats with the proper social distance protocols in place and within whatever Max fan limits that are in place by the KHSAA. Look for info beginning on Friday or over the weekend and after Thursday’s BOC meeting. 

The listed capacity for Kroger Field is 61,000 so if we followed the 15% number that's 9,150 seats. I know you have to count numbers of participants, coaches, officials, etc. in total attendance but I'm not sure if that applies to outdoor facilities. My guess is there will be a capacity of 7,500.

39 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

The listed capacity for Kroger Field is 61,000 so if we followed the 15% number that's 9,150 seats. I know you have to count numbers of participants, coaches, officials, etc. in total attendance but I'm not sure if that applies to outdoor facilities. My guess is there will be a capacity of 7,500.

Louisville does 12,000 for their games which I think their stadium capacity is about same as UK. I don’t think they will do that much though. 7,500 probably about right what they will do.

• Like 1