Bengals at Dolphins Predictions/Updates

That's a terrible call on the Bengals I can see both getting ejected but how does only the Bengals get a 15 yard penalty when the Dolphins player threw the first punch. That's crazy if New York can look and throw players out they should be able to also the first punch  as well and have off setting penalties and then throw both players out. The Bengals always seem to get the short end of the stick. Which made the FG 15 yards further and of course Bullock misses a 53 yard FG and now the Dolphins will have a chance to get a FG. Unreal!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That's a terrible call on the Bengals I can see both getting ejected but how does only the Bengals when the Dolphins player threw the first punch. That's crazy if New York can look and throw players out they should be able to also the first punch  as well and have off setting penalties and then throw both players out. The Bengals always seem to get the short end of the stick. Which made the FG 15 yards further and of course Bullock misses a 53 yard FG and now the Dolphins will have a chance to get a FG. Unreal!!

Just one small example of why I HATE the NFL!

The NFL is dead to me!

• Like 1