Jump to content

Corbin 45 Somerset 21


Jumper_Dad

Recommended Posts

I caught a big chunk of this game. Corbin was very impressive. With their offensive personnel, the Hounds should never struggle to move the football and put points on the board. JC and Boyle will continue to be #1 and 1A, but Corbin's A-game would give anybody in 4A trouble. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

I caught a big chunk of this game. Corbin was very impressive. With their offensive personnel, the Hounds should never struggle to move the football and put points on the board. JC and Boyle will continue to be #1 and 1A, but Corbin's A-game would give anybody in 4A trouble. 

Very possible, based on RPI, that Corbin could host Boyle County in the third round of the playoffs. I think Boyle is better but that’s an advantage for the Redhounds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Very possible, based on RPI, that Corbin could host Boyle County in the third round of the playoffs. I think Boyle is better but that’s an advantage for the Redhounds. 

Oh, what a quarterfinal that would be. Boyle returns to the scene of that 21-0 stunner two years ago, now coached by the man that led Corbin to victory that night. 

We need to make this happen, and it needs to be streamed online in crystal clear HD.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Oh, what a quarterfinal that would be. Boyle returns to the scene of that 21-0 stunner two years ago, now coached by the man that led Corbin to victory that night. 

We need to make this happen, and it needs to be streamed online in crystal clear HD.

I like that ideal personally.  If Boyle can’t beat Corbin they have no chance against Johnson Central.  Looking forward to a rematch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I like that ideal personally.  If Boyle can’t beat Corbin they have no chance against Johnson Central.  Looking forward to a rematch. 

I don’t think 4A is super deep but there’s a handful of top notch teams, including Boyle, Johnson Central, Louisville Central, Franklin County, and Corbin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.