Corbin 45 Somerset 21

Jumper_Dad

I caught a big chunk of this game. Corbin was very impressive. With their offensive personnel, the Hounds should never struggle to move the football and put points on the board. JC and Boyle will continue to be #1 and 1A, but Corbin's A-game would give anybody in 4A trouble. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

I caught a big chunk of this game. Corbin was very impressive. With their offensive personnel, the Hounds should never struggle to move the football and put points on the board. JC and Boyle will continue to be #1 and 1A, but Corbin's A-game would give anybody in 4A trouble. 

Very possible, based on RPI, that Corbin could host Boyle County in the third round of the playoffs. I think Boyle is better but that’s an advantage for the Redhounds. 

16 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Very possible, based on RPI, that Corbin could host Boyle County in the third round of the playoffs. I think Boyle is better but that’s an advantage for the Redhounds. 

Oh, what a quarterfinal that would be. Boyle returns to the scene of that 21-0 stunner two years ago, now coached by the man that led Corbin to victory that night. 

We need to make this happen, and it needs to be streamed online in crystal clear HD.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Oh, what a quarterfinal that would be. Boyle returns to the scene of that 21-0 stunner two years ago, now coached by the man that led Corbin to victory that night. 

We need to make this happen, and it needs to be streamed online in crystal clear HD.

I like that ideal personally.  If Boyle can’t beat Corbin they have no chance against Johnson Central.  Looking forward to a rematch. 

8 minutes ago, Rebel said:

I like that ideal personally.  If Boyle can’t beat Corbin they have no chance against Johnson Central.  Looking forward to a rematch. 

I don’t think 4A is super deep but there’s a handful of top notch teams, including Boyle, Johnson Central, Louisville Central, Franklin County, and Corbin.