Ryle 21 Campbell County 7

theguru

This one surprised me. The strength of schedule between these two is even. Campbell County had 2 nice wins - Pikeville and Cooper. Ryle's only win was over Boone County. Ryle did play close games against strong opponents in their three losses, but so did Campbell in their two losses. Campbell County is a tough team to get a read on. 

What were the turnovers in this game? Did Ryle gain an advantage off of turnovers?

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

This one surprised me. The strength of schedule between these two is even. Campbell County had 2 nice wins - Pikeville and Cooper. Ryle's only win was over Boone County. Ryle did play close games against strong opponents in their three losses, but so did Campbell in their two losses. Campbell County is a tough team to get a read on. 

What were the turnovers in this game? Did Ryle gain an advantage off of turnovers?

Ryle looked pretty good last week against Scott County.  After watching some of that game and the Camel win over Pikeville this one turned out exactly how I thought it would. 

But to your point, I would like to hear some more detail too.

Anyone?

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Tell us more. Looking at the stats on the previous games, I don't see any turnover issues. 

Issues connecting more than anything else. Against Scott County drives stalled in the red zone. There were 3 intercepted passes against HIghlands and a few fumbles along the way.

Running a spread offense requires good timing and they have shown signs of brilliance at times. The more time goes on, the more that timing will improve. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, KY Outsider said:

Issues connecting more than anything else. Against Scott County drives stalled in the red zone. There were 3 intercepted passes against HIghlands and a few fumbles along the way.

Running a spread offense requires good timing and they have shown signs of brilliance at times. The more time goes on, the more that timing will improve. 

Correction, 2 against Highlands and 1 against Beechwood.

• Thanks 2