Paducah Tilghman 63 Trigg County 26

TilghmanPride

There's a lot that happened in this game, but make no mistake, the big development here was Frehsman Qb Jack James taking over for Senior Qb Cam Marshall. 

Jack was phenomenal as an 8th grader last year and came in late in the 1st qtr and picked up right where he left off.

Cam Marshall played at wr/rb and made some big plays using his size, speed and jumping ability. 

The whole dynamic of Tilghman's offense will completely change moving forward. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

There's a lot that happened in this game, but make no mistake, the big development here was Frehsman Qb Jack James taking over for Senior Qb Cam Marshall. 

Jack was phenomenal as an 8th grader last year and came in late in the 1st qtr and picked up right where he left off.

Cam Marshall played at wr/rb and made some big plays using his size, speed and jumping ability. 

The whole dynamic of Tilghman's offense will completely change moving forward. 

I heard the James kid was going to be good, I guess he's ahead of arrival.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, redleg13 said:

Tilghman has great youth on the horizon.

No doubt about that one. I knew this year would be tough as they rebuild, but this Freshman class is as good as they get and there's a lot of them. 

It's very rare for Freshman to be on the field at Tilghman, much less make a contribution. Last night at one point, there were 5 in the game at once with both running backs, the quarterback and 2 lineman. I've never seen that even come close to happening. 

• Like 1