September 9, 20206 yr Author https://www.fanduel.com/entry/47691-237173036?invitedby=fatnate&cnl=nulla&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
September 9, 20206 yr Author 15 people. Will run, even if it does not fill. $5. Top three payout. Main slate.
September 13, 20206 yr Author Plenty of spots still open. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/47691-237173036?invitedby=fatnate&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
September 17, 20206 yr Author Week two. Same format. First 12 to enter. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/49877-237633254?invitedby=fatnate&cnl=mabo&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
September 23, 20206 yr Author Week three contest. We filled last week, so I bumped it up to 15-people. Same format. Feel free to share the link. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/50179-237965757?invitedby=fatnate&cnl=mabo&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User%203-20&utm_content=Link
September 23, 20206 yr Author Thanks for the heads up. Try this one. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/50179-237965757?invitedby=fatnate&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
September 26, 20206 yr Author We have filled to 80% for week three, so the contest will run and pay again this week. We still have three spots open, if your interested. The link is in the previous post.
September 26, 20206 yr I have 6 spots open in mine. Here is the link for it. Sun-Mon games. $5. Top 3 pays out. 15 spots in mine as well. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/50210-237968832?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
September 29, 20206 yr Author On 9/26/2020 at 2:19 PM, PurplePride92 said: I have 6 spots open in mine. Here is the link for it. Sun-Mon games. $5. Top 3 pays out. 15 spots in mine as well. https://www.fanduel.com/entry/50210-237968832?invitedby=thadopeja&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link I didn’t see this until after lock on Sunday or would have joined. Let me know if you have opening in week four.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.