Reds at Royals 8/19

brown4

54 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Over shadowed by Thom last night, Bauer was masterful again.  .68 ERA

If you haven't already, I'd look up his channels that he's got on YouTube.  There's some under his name, and some other stuff under his company name (Momentum).  I find a lot of it fascinating.  He's very refreshing in a lot of aspects.  Definitely has become one of my favorite players because of it.

Sad, because this will probably be his only year in Cincinnati.

2 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

If you haven't already, I'd look up his channels that he's got on YouTube.  There's some under his name, and some other stuff under his company name (Momentum).  I find a lot of it fascinating.  He's very refreshing in a lot of aspects.  Definitely has become one of my favorite players because of it.

Sad, because this will probably be his only year in Cincinnati.

I've seen that he's been putting out a lot of vlogs, so I'm assuming its the same thing.  I don't know why but I haven't gotten around to watching any yet, I need too.

Yeah, we better enjoy him for this season cause he's gonna get paid way more than the Reds would want to offer.  I wonder if he'll still be on his one year deal kick that I've heard he wants.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I've seen that he's been putting out a lot of vlogs, so I'm assuming its the same thing.  I don't know why but I haven't gotten around to watching any yet, I need too.

Yeah, we better enjoy him for this season cause he's gonna get paid way more than the Reds would want to offer.  I wonder if he'll still be on his one year deal kick that I've heard he wants.

The one year deal has been mentioned a couple of times in the stuff that I've seen.  Sounds like it's still there.  Now, if someone just overwhelms him with a multi-year deal, we'll have to see.

It's also interesting to see his deal with his agent.  She gets a flat rate, plus billable hours.  Probably driving Scott Boras nuts in the process.

• Like 1