Best Bench in the State

What team do you think has the best bench in the state? Or what team do you think is the deepest?

I'll have to do mine by regions because I haven't seen many other teams outside of Central and Southern Kentucky.

12th:

McCreary Central

Information: Twice this season they've had 11 players in the scoring column and have atleast 7 score on a regular basis.

Lincoln County

Information: The Patriots are deep, they're balanced and they're usually not led in scoring by the same person in consecutive games.

Somerset:

Information: Their coach thinks this is the deepest team he has ever had and that can only help.

I think all these teams are deep, but with double-digit players scoring in games for McCreary, they may have the most depth, but maybe not the best. McCreary can sub a lot, but obviously you won't get the exact same production. Lincoln and Somerset have good depth, as in abliity, but not quite as much.

In the 11th of the teams I have seen play,

Lex Cath goes a strong 8 deep.

Tates Creek has a strong bench. I saw them against Etown and they looked very good. I like The Creek as a "darkhorse" in the 11th.

Dunbar has great athletes but lack depth.

Henry Clay appeared to go maybe 7 deep.

I look forward to watching more of the 11th region teams this season. Like last year I think anything can happen especially among the top teams which include Lex Cath, Scott Co., Station, Madison Central, Henry Clay, and Tates Creek.