New Cen Cath tougest schedule in NKY?

I just looked at the Breds December schedule that starts this coming week. Bullit East, Scott Co, Highlands, GRC ( who just knocked off S Laurel), Cov Cath (loaded), and then the rest of their schedule doesnt get any easier.

Boone, Pend Co, Dixie, Conner, Brossart, St. Henry, Holmes, Holy Cross......jeeeez...

For CCH and NCC you have common opponents in Scott County, Highlands, Boone, Dixie, Conner, Brossart, St. H, Holmes, and Holy Cross.

NCC's remaining top games: GRC, CCH, Bullit East, Pendleton Co.

CCH's remaining top games: Cincy St. X, NCC, Simon Kenton, Lex Dunbar, Lex Lafayette

As for tourneys....

NCC- Coca Cola Classic and the All A

CCH- 5/3 and Toyota Classic

Close but I'd give the nod to CovCath.......

For CCH and NCC you have common opponents in Scott County, Highlands, Boone, Dixie, Conner, Brossart, St. H, Holmes, and Holy Cross.

NCC's remaining top games: GRC, CCH, Bullit East, Pendleton Co.

CCH's remaining top games: Cincy St. X, NCC, Simon Kenton, Lex Dunbar, Lex Lafayette

As for tourneys....

NCC- Coca Cola Classic and the All A

CCH- 5/3 and Toyota Classic

Close but I'd give the nod to CovCath.......

Probably so... but CCH is heads above NCC in talent so I would expect that. CCH will be the favorite there is no doubt come late Feb....as they will probably throughout the season once they get the full team together. I have to give it to Brannen at NCC for setting the schedule this way to prepare his team for if anything... the ALL A State Tourney.

I just glanced at Highlands' schedule....ouch...very grueling. Lakota West/Anderson/SK/Holmes/most mentioned above on NCC's schedule/Bryan station/Scott/Conner/....only 2 games I think they name the score on their schedule...Lloyd and Beechwood....the rest could go either way.

I just looked at the Breds December schedule that starts this coming week. Bullit East, Scott Co, Highlands, GRC ( who just knocked off S Laurel), Cov Cath (loaded), and then the rest of their schedule doesnt get any easier.

Boone, Pend Co, Dixie, Conner, Brossart, St. Henry, Holmes, Holy Cross......jeeeez...

They pretty much have to use the schedule to get ready for the All-A and the district/region play since they have no practice time with the entire team before the season starts.

Take a look at Holy Cross. This is an absolute BRUTAL stretch. George Rogers Clark beat South Laural.

Nov 28, '06 Lexington Catholic Lexington Catholic 43 - 59 (L)

Dec 2, '06 Harrison, OH Harrison, OH 67 - 39 (W)

Dec 9, '06 Oak Hills, OH 49 - 55 (L)

Dec 12, '06 Scott County Scott County - 7:30 PM

Dec 15, '06 Bishop Brossart Bishop Brossart - 7:30 PM

Dec 16, '06 Roger Bacon, OH at NKU - 2:00 PM

Dec 20, '06 George Rogers Clark George Rogers Clark - 7:30 PM

Dec 22, '06 Aiken, OH Holy Cross (Covington) - 7:30 PM

Take a look at Holy Cross. This is an absolute BRUTAL stretch. George Rogers Clark beat South Laural.

Nov 28, '06 Lexington Catholic Lexington Catholic 43 - 59 (L)

Dec 2, '06 Harrison, OH Harrison, OH 67 - 39 (W)

Dec 9, '06 Oak Hills, OH 49 - 55 (L)

Dec 12, '06 Scott County Scott County - 7:30 PM

Dec 15, '06 Bishop Brossart Bishop Brossart - 7:30 PM

Dec 16, '06 Roger Bacon, OH at NKU - 2:00 PM

Dec 20, '06 George Rogers Clark George Rogers Clark - 7:30 PM

Dec 22, '06 Aiken, OH Holy Cross (Covington) - 7:30 PM

How does anyone know if Harrison, Oak Hills, Roger Bacon, or Aiken are any good? It could go either way, but LC, SC, and GRC are good teams.

Holmes is pretty tough too...obviously the nky games w/;

Boone, Highlands, NCC, Covcath, SK, Pendelton, St. Henry , but with their tournaments and non conference games they have the following

GRC, Hazard, Desales, Elizabethtown, Jeffersontown, and some of the top teams in the 5/3 (Male, Doss, and either LExcath or Mason County)

This will be good for Grant as a coach. He's going to get a crash course, and knowing him, it will only make him a better coach because it will raise the bar for him. He'll be able to coach against some of the best coaches in the state and see what he lacks in game planning now due to inexperience. In the end, he'll be much better for it. Best of luck, Grant. I'll tell you this much, no one will outwork him.

Best of luck, Grant. I'll tell you this much, no one will outwork him.
I know all coaches put a ton of time in, but Grant is one of my best friends in the world and can honestly say that I whole heartedly agree with you. He has submerged his whole life into this, and it was awesome watching him coach his first game Tuesday night!

We haven't hardly seen the guy for 2 months, and I have no doubt he'll do an amazing job up there.