Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds on MLB this afternoon

Featured Replies

MLB are showing classic games today and at 12:00 they are showing Tom Browning's perfect game vs the Dodgers from 1988. They at 2:00 they are showing Homer Bailey's no hitter vs the Giants from 2013 in Cincy. Just letting everyone at home know. Enjoy!

  • Author

I love on Browning's game the sound is Mary and Joe. Great memories!

Maybe I'm dramatic, but I just can't bring myself to watching them. Really missing vending at GABP.

  • Author
Maybe I'm dramatic, but I just can't bring myself to watching them. Really missing vending at GABP.

 

I understand completely I just wanted to let people know who might be quarantined at home.

  • Author

I had forgot that Bailey carried a perfect game in his no hitter in 2013 into the 7th inning.

I had forgot that Bailey carried a perfect game in his no hitter in 2013 into the 7th inning.

 

Homer who? LOL

I love on Browning's game the sound is Mary and Joe. Great memories!

 

I know not all Reds games were on TV at the time but quite a few were. I’m assuming that game wasn’t on TV anywhere. Clearly a single shot camera up top behind the plate.

I know not all Reds games were on TV at the time but quite a few were. I’m assuming that game wasn’t on TV anywhere. Clearly a single shot camera up top behind the plate.

 

I don't know for sure, but I would almost guarantee this game wasn't televised live in Cincinnati. Likely not televised live in LA either, though a better chance. MLB owners were reluctant tollow the televising of all games, fearing the damage it would do to them in attendance. This game could have been televised live in LA and blacked out in Cincy. It may not have been telecast at all.

 

It was a mid September, Friday night game and the Reds were all but finished in terms of playoffs. Cincinnati, Friday night, mid September, Reds are playing out the season. Guess what everyone was talking about, football and Friday night HS football, that night.

I know the Cubs had WGN, and the Braves had TBS, but during the 80's you couldn't just turn on a game except for those two. I think that slowly changed baseball in a good way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.