April 25, 20206 yr With the 75th pick the Lions select Jonah Jackson G-Ohio State. Lions got this pick in a trade with the Colts. Jonah! Guess grad-transferring to OSU worked out well, congrats!
April 25, 20206 yr Author With the 80th pick the Raiders select Lynn Bowden JR.-WR-Kentucky. Way to go Lynn I wished the Commissioner would have pronounced your last name correctly.
April 25, 20206 yr Author I think that the Raiders could be a good fit for Bowden. However a little strange that they take another WR right behind Bowden.
April 25, 20206 yr With the 80th pick the Raiders select Lynn Bowden JR.-WR-Kentucky. Way to go Lynn I wished the Commissioner would have pronounced your last name correctly. I don’t like the fit for him but he can succeed in multiple ways.
April 25, 20206 yr I don’t like the fit for him but he can succeed in multiple ways. I will be looking forward to the Jon Gruden interview. I have a feeling he's going to say they love Bowden's toughness and competitive spirit.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.