Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2020 NFL Draft Rounds 2 & 3

Featured Replies

Bengals are on the clock to kick off round 2 of the draft in about 45 minutes. Looking forward to the selection.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

With the 33rd pick the Bengals select Tee Higgins WR-Clemson.

  • Author

With the 34th pick the Colts select Michael Pittman Jr. WR-USC.

This is the Colts first pick in the draft.

With the 33rd pick the Bengals select Tee Higgins WR-Clemson.

 

Not sure how I feel about it but hopefully he brings consistency.

  • Author

I like how fast these are going. If these 8 guys would quit taking we could get through this.

  • Author

With the 35th pick the Lions select D'andre Swift RB-Georgia.

I was wondering we had went 3 or 4 picks without a SEC player taken. lol

  • Author
Not sure how I feel about it but hopefully he brings consistency.

 

Yea same here I was thinking they would take a lineman on either side of the ball.

  • Author

With the 36th pick the Giants select Xavier McKinney S-Alabama.

  • Author

With the 37th pick the Patriots select Kyle Dugger S-Lenoir-Rhyne University.

First pick in the draft for New England. I have to say I've never heard of this school. They said it the first time a Division 2 player has been selected in the first 3 rounds.

With the 36th pick the Giants select Xavier McKinney S-Alabama.

 

Giants nailed round 2.

  • Author

With the 38th pick the Panthers select Yetur Gross-Matos DE-Penn State.

Yea same here I was thinking they would take a lineman on either side of the ball.

 

So many receivers on the board. Yet we have no linebackers.

They show the Belichick war room and sitting on his chair in front of the computers is his dog, a husky. :lol2:

The Bengals must feel really good about Pratt and the free agent linebacker they signed. I will say though with AJ Green being a big question health wise and John Ross being who knows what I'm not totally opposed to them taking a wide receiver there.

  • Author

With the 39th pick the Dolphins select Robert Hunt G-Louisana.

 

This is the Dolphins 4th pick so far so they have had 10% of all the draft picks so far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.