Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 84 East Carter 77 (2ot)

Featured Replies

Johnson Central comes back after a poor 1st quarter to beat the Raiders. Jamie McCarty goes for 46 and Justin Murray has 22 in the win. Johnson Central goes to 4-1 on the season.

Who the heck is this McCarty kid and why dont I know about him ? 56 the other night and 46 tonight??? Thats rediculous. He sounds like an animal. What position does he play? What year is he in ? Any offers from big schools ? Is he D-1 material ? I dont know much about Sheldon Clark, but I know East Carter is a pretty solid team. Thats 102 points in the last 2 games. Crazy....

36,17,30,56,46, in 5 games for McCarty, These arn't official but I think thas what he has done in 5 games. It's pretty bad when 30 is considered an off night.

36,17,30,56,46, in 5 games for McCarty, These arn't official but I think thas what he has done in 5 games. It's pretty bad when 30 is considered an off night.

 

Thats a 37 per game average. I wonder how that ranks state wide at this point ? Has to be top 5.

I think they release most the statistical leaders after each team has played at least 12 games, at this pace I'm sure he would be leading the state in scoring.

Who the heck is this McCarty kid and why dont I know about him ? 56 the other night and 46 tonight??? Thats rediculous. He sounds like an animal. What position does he play? What year is he in ? Any offers from big schools ? Is he D-1 material ? I dont know much about Sheldon Clark, but I know East Carter is a pretty solid team. Thats 102 points in the last 2 games. Crazy....

Jamie plays a guard position. He is a senior and has been at JC his entire career.

Those numbers are very very good, my guess would be he would be leading the state....hope he can keep it up....

Does anyone know if Tommy Dearfield and Drew Johnson played for East?I did not see their name in the line score.If they didn't play what was the reason(s).

Does anyone know if Tommy Dearfield and Drew Johnson played for East?I did not see their name in the line score.If they didn't play what was the reason(s).

Deerfield was on the bench in street clothes.

This was a very good game by JC. The defense stepped it up in the second half. East Carter had been shooting lights out from the 3 the point line all night. They were 8 for 9 from the first to the third quarter. They were lighting it up. I was impressed with the Freshman Bair for them. McCarty again showed why he is one of best players in the 15th Region. Not only is he scoring but he is also rebounding and playing defense really well. Justin Murray played extremely well in this game, he got his shot going and he was a monster on the boards in this game from a guard spot. Crum was the ususal good floor general. Nice win for the Golden Eagles.

No. Neither of them played, in this game. If they had, I have a feeling it would have gone differently. I guess Van Burge had a big game, scored something like 31 points, which I think would be a career high.

Wow, may have been a different outcome had Johnson & Deerfield played for East. What happened?

I think Tommy is nursing a hamstring injury, that is on going from the Soccer season. Drew has an illness, and I am not sure how long either will be out. Hopefully soon! Then the Raiders may make a little noise around the 16th. You never know how this season is going to play out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.