Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WWE releases several superstars

Featured Replies

  • Author

Most of them were mutually agreed upon and are getting a pretty penny.

 

NXT releases are getting 30 days pay and free to do what they want after the 30 days expire.

1 minute ago, All State Baseball said:

Braun Strowman has been released today. More big names expected. 

Obviously I quit the WWE but I am still fond of it, why Strowman? 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, theguru said:

Obviously I quit the WWE but I am still fond of it, why Strowman? 

I'm not sure other than several big names being released. 

Aleister Black has been released. 

13 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

I'm not sure other than several big names being released. 

Aleister Black has been released. 

 

Just now, All State Baseball said:

Ruby Riott released

Neither one of those superstars did anything for me.  I am surprised they stayed around this long. 

Ric Flair asked for his release and was granted it.  I'm guessing he shows up in AEW for a Four Horsemen reunion.

  • Author

They released every member of Hit Row right after they were just called up. Nia Jax, Tegan Knox and many many others were just released as well. 

Not sure why they are releasing so much of their young talent especially since they had one of the best financial quarters. 

WWE has extended an offer to Johnny Gargano and is pushing him hard to stay.

Some rather interesting news that I've heard about, WWE's issue with Bray Wyatt was his weight, from what I've heard he's lost about 60 pounds or so. Also hearing he had talks with Tony Khan and AEW, was offered and he supposedly told Tony Khan, No. I would love to see him back in WWE because yes I am a Bray Wyatt/Fiend fan.

I love me some Nia Jax. 

I don't follow wrestling much any more, but flipped it on one night last week. I don't think in 30-45 minutes that I really knew anyone on there. No one that I saw peaked my interest to want to watch it again.

I guess I'm the old guy yelling, "Get off my yard" now. ? 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.