Bengals Free Agency

On the Bengals website Hobson is saying WR in 2nd round

It all depends what is available. There is a good chance there won’t be a LB, OL available that is worth the value of the top 2nd round pick. Which in that case they should look to trade back. However, if they can’t and a WR like Mims is the best player available. I much rather them take him, than reach just to fill a need like they did with Price.

The Bengals website did have them taking a WR in the second round. Which it has to do with what I mentioned in a previous post. All the top three down linebackers were gone and all the top OL were gone. So it left them with WR being the BPA.

If this scenario really happens, look for them to try to trade back and get an additional pick if they can.

I don't know why, but was never a fan of Dre. So, no big loss in my book. (I'm sure someone else will post some stats as to why I should have wanted them to keep them. :lol2: )

I agree. Never was impressed with him. He would get beat bad 5 times in a row and then make 1 good play and beat his chest like he was the best around. I think he can be easily replaced.