March 8, 20206 yr Aztecs missed a shot at the buzzer to tie it. Utah State is the first team in the Big Dance.
March 8, 20206 yr Utah State was probably going in but this took away any doubt. San Diego State is still probably a two seed.
March 8, 20206 yr Probably the number 2 seed in the west now instead of the number 1 seed in the east.
March 8, 20206 yr Probably the number 2 seed in the west now instead of the number 1 seed in the east. Meaning whatever team is the 3 or even 4 seed in the West will be in great shape.
March 8, 20206 yr Meaning whatever team is the 3 or even 4 seed in the West will be in great shape. That’s what I was thinking. Also if it holds true depending on how Duke does in the ACC tournament they’re probably be a #3 or 4 seed in the West. I don’t think they could get the #1 in the East but if the win or make the ACC finals they might you never know.
March 8, 20206 yr That’s what I was thinking. Also if it holds true depending on how Duke does in the ACC tournament they’re probably be a #3 or 4 seed in the West. I don’t think they could get the #1 in the East but if the win or make the ACC finals they might you never know. As of now I think FSU is the only team that still has an outside shot as a one seed. Kansas, Baylor, Gonzaga, and then either Dayton or SDSU. FSU if they win the ACC could get there if Dayton stumbles.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.