Cooper 47 Ryle 44 (33rd District Semi-Finals)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5'5" Sophomore Connor Bishop did a great job of smothering Gavin Rabe. Rabe was easily frustrated all night with the face guard.

I thought Rabe handled himself great. He didn’t quit playing hard like I’ve seen him do in years past. Sully has taught him the meaning of family and trust and how a team works together. He has grown up a ton over this season. He played great D and rebounded well last night. Good for you young man!!

Ryle started 3 Sophomores and a Junior vs Cooper.

Are you trying to slam Cooper by stating that? Cooper beat Ryle two other times this season while they were healthy and playing their seniors. That was Jennings second game back from injury and only playing limited minutes.

Are you trying to slam Cooper by stating that? Cooper beat Ryle two other times this season while they were healthy and playing their seniors. That was Jennings second game back from injury and only playing limited minutes.

Looks like the under class kids actually cut the margin of victory.

Well, they will not survive Conner, but yes they will still advance.

If Conner plays like they did last night, I love the Jags chances. Boone gave them everything they wanted for about 3.5 quarters.

I expect a great game tomorrow night. Conner may win, but I would not expect it to be by a very big margin.

Have to think Ryle is encouraged moving forward that their young group held Coopers best, or second best player in check. With that said, Centers and Deere came to play, and Jennings hit the shot of his life.

Great game. Shouldn’t be marred by this call, or that call. I see these 2 teams going toe to toe for years to come.

On a side note, if Rabe would have stayed at Ryle... Cooper would have been in real trouble this season.

Edited by upandcomer

Have to think Ryle is encouraged moving forward that their young group held Coopers best, or second best player in check. With that said, Centers and Deere came to play, and Jennings hit the shot of his life.

Great game. Shouldn’t be marred by this call, or that call. I see these 2 teams going toe to toe for years to come.

On a side note, if Rabe would have stayed at Ryle... Cooper would have been in real trouble this season.

Would Rabe move back to Ryle for senior season?

Cooper_fan may know something about this.