Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA website vs. OHSAA website

Featured Replies

I've been trying for about a half-hour to figure out where and when my Alma Mater (Batavia) plays this week in the Sectional finals. I would be able to find this info in about ten seconds on our website. The OHSAA website is ridiculously unfriendly.

I've been trying for about a half-hour to figure out where and when my Alma Mater (Batavia) plays this week in the Sectional finals. I would be able to find this info in about ten seconds on our website. The OHSAA website is ridiculously unfriendly.

 

I agree 100% a few years ago I had a nephew played in Ohio it is awful site not user friendly whatsoever.

As has been stated on this site before, the Riherd's Scoreboard on the KHSAA site is tremendous. Very helpful and user friendly.

I've been trying for about a half-hour to figure out where and when my Alma Mater (Batavia) plays this week in the Sectional finals. I would be able to find this info in about ten seconds on our website. The OHSAA website is ridiculously unfriendly.

 

Their 1st round game is Friday vs. Wyoming. 7:30 at Mason HS.

 

I agree the OHSAA site is challenging. Sorry I can't post a direct link for you. I found it by:

 

1. "2020 OHSAA Boys Basketball State Tournament Coverage"

 

2. "Statewide Tournament Brackets"

 

3. Batavia is under DII: Dayton - Region 8. Select the "Cincinnati 1" link and you'll find Batavia's Sectional/District bracket.

Edited by Runcible Owl
Clarification.

KHSAA scoreboard is one of the best in the nation.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.