ND 99 Bama 85

gametime

I agree....They may very well be ranked in the top 20 come the newest polls, but there are more than 20 teams that are better than the Irish.
I will agree and can you remember a year, where so many teams were upset so early, with others being so good but not talked about much.

Before the season is over, there may be 6-8 teams rated #1 and 50-60±, that make the Top 25.

I will agree and can you remember a year, where so many teams were upset so early

ND was favored by 3 so that means it would be close to a pick on a neutral court, so it's not an upset. Would anyone else like to see the Vegas odds makers put out a top 25 poll based on every team in at a neutral site?

This is their second win against a top 25 team, the first one on the road. The only loss the Irish have is a 2 point loss to #15 Butler...they are top 20 worthy.

Agreed, and if there were no preseason rankings Butler would be in the top 5 right now.

ND was favored by 3 so that means it would be close to a pick on a neutral court, so it's not an upset. Would anyone else like to see the Vegas odds makers put out a top 25 poll based on every team in at a neutral site?
I never look at odds makers, don't bet. In regards to the upsets, I was also including all that have taken place this year.

As for this game, regardless of who was favored, anytime an unranked team defeats a #5 ranked team, who may or may not deserve it....its an upset in my book.

:thumb: