13. Oldham County

14. South Laurel

15. Butler

16. Bowling Green

17. St. Henry

18. Henry Clay

19. South Oldham

20. Jeffersontown

CCH is deserving number 1. They are the favorites to win their 3rd title this year (primarily because they are very likely to get out of their region) and will be a really tough out. I like them a lot. They have not played Louisville's best but believe they travel down to play Male in a couple weeks..THAT will be a game not to miss!

How close are Conner and Highlands to making the list?

I’d say Conner suffers from the same thing a lot of teams with records like theirs. Good record, lack of a big win. Highlands is their best win.

I wouldn’t have an issue with Conner being ranked somewhere between 15-20 but realistically there are 10-15 teams with the same qualifications for those last 5 spots in the rankings.

CovCath doesn't have a better in-state resume than Male IMO, but I'm fine with them being at the top. It's just rankings anyway.

Keeping an eye on McCracken County. Only three in-state losses were a couple with MNH & one with Male. Curious to see the outcome of their clash with Collins Saturday night.

Ballard closing out the season with games against Seneca, Henry Clay, & Bowling Green will be good for them. At the end of the day, I think the Bruins are the best team in the state. So of course, they'll not make it out of the 7th. I just love their balance with five guys in double figures.

John Hardin with their next three games being Bowling Green, Henry Clay, & Bardstown...very interesting.