Bishop Brossart 62 Lloyd 37

Brossart is going to be a force in the 10th by season's end.

Lloyd has always been a mystery to me. Had a real nice run in football for several years, and has a strong track and cross country program; but seems to struggle in basketball most years.

Probably not the prettiest game ever played in the Ben Scheben Gym.

Mustangs held Lloyd to 4 points just before the half, when they went on a 7-0 run, answered by a Jimmy Uebel 3 just ahead of the buzzer.

Brossart led 29-11 at intermission, pushed out to 42 to 22 after three quarters and took care of business down the stretch. Final BB-62, Lloyd 37.

Troy Cooper led the Stangs with 23. Josh Kidney tacked on 12, and Jimmy Uebel added 10. Mutsch did not play.

Congratulations to Mitch Patterson, Brian Wolfer, and Jordan Armstrong who scored their first varsity points in this game.

Mustangs and Camels in the Middle School mausoleum on Saturday.

I would say that the CCHS game is going to be rowdy one, CC is looking to define their season early and present as threat in the district.

The only common opponent thus far is Silver Grove:

BBHS- by 11

CCHS-by 20

That should favor Campbell by nine, if my math is correct.

Probably not the prettiest game ever played in the Ben Scheben Gym.

Mustangs held Lloyd to 4 points just before the half, when they went on a 7-0 run, answered by a Jimmy Uebel 3 just ahead of the buzzer.

Brossart led 29-11 at intermission, pushed out to 42 to 22 after three quarters and took care of business down the stretch. Final BB-62, Lloyd 37.

Troy Cooper led the Stangs with 23. Josh Kidney tacked on 12, and Jimmy Uebel added 10. Mutsch did not play.

Congratulations to Mitch Patterson, Brian Wolfer, and Jordan Armstrong who scored their first varsity points in this game.

Mustangs and Camels in the Middle School mausoleum on Saturday.

Mustang,

When is Mutsch expected to be back? I think he is a key element down the road.